Thursday, May 13, 2010

Perfect Pottier!

Well, I just didn't believe the book I read. It swore that you could potty train a child in 1-3 days and our little angel did it in 2. There have only been 2 accidents since those first 2 days. One of those accidents was very early on....I think she was even caught off guard because she just gave me this shocked look and said, "I forgot I had panties on." Totally understandable, in my opinion. And the second accident was at Babi's house and who has time to think about peeing when that one woman circus is in town?! :) Anyway, that's your potty update, in case you were wondering.

On the baby #2 front....we are one hour away from reporting to the hospital to be induced. My due date came and went so the doctor agreed that there is no need to wait any longer. Oddly enough, I started having contractions this past Wednesday right before our dr's appt. They went on all day and started getting closer and closer together but then they fizzled out. So we're going to get the little one out with some help. I'll try to update you as soon as possible but I'm thinking that we should be a family of 4 some time late tonight or tomorrow. Sorry to keep this one so short but I have my mind on a few hundred other things. :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to meet Natalie Rae! Potty trained in 2 days, Olivia is so going to be in the gifted class!

    ReplyDelete